Top Posts & Pages
- I'm A Trans Woman. How Can I *Not* Be A Pretendbian?
- Pretendbian Dick-tionary
- Dear OK Cupid
- Tobi and Her Ladystick - at a Female-Only Space Near You!
- 100% Opposed to Violence - 100% Committed to Lesbians
- Gemma Seymour-Amper
- Trans Critical Blogs - Because It's Legal to Disagree with You
- Why Pretendbians?
- What is that big ax?
- This is Not An Experience of Womanhood
Originally posted on Deluded: Making Stupid Women Suck My Dick:
A WORD ABOUT MY WORDS
Any disagreements within feminist and queer politics stem from language. Forget about the fact that Lesbians, as Women, have different life experiences (LIVED EXPERIENCE) because there is no such thing as “shared girlhood” or “menstruation” or “developing breasts.” It’s all about language. So in order to avoid such confusion, in this chapter I will define many of the basic terms that I will use throughout this book, often with an accompanying explanation for why I have chosen certain words over others. So make sure you DOG EAR THIS SECTION OF THE BOOK, because you’ll need to refer to this section A LOT as MY definition of words often doesn’t match the ACTUAL definition of these works.